Dr. Alice H Moore & Dr. Lorna L Petersen - Cosmetic & Family Dentistry of Perkasie
How to Select, Wear, and Clean Your Mask
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
· To keep you safe, payments will be contactless. Payments will be made in advance by credit card, over the phone for all out of pocket expenses.
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions and request payment. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
· We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office to use as needed.
· You may see that our reception room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth since those items are difficult to disinfect.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
· We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again as soon as we are permitted to open and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call out office at 215-257-5095 on Mon. through Thurs. from 11:00 – 4:00 until we open.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Cosmetic and Family Dentistry Doctors and ream
What to expect
Dr. Alice Moore, Dr. Lorna Petersen, and the team at Cosmetic & Family Dentistry of Perkasie warmly welcome you to our dental practice. If you are a returning patient, we thank you for allowing us to continue to provide you with quality care. If you are a new patient, we look forward to exploring the options you have for improving your dental health and enhancing your smile.
Exceptional Dentistry in Bucks and Montgomery Counties
Dental health and beauty go hand in hand. When your teeth are healthy, your smile can shine beautifully. Drs. Moore and Petersen offer a comprehensive range of services to restore your mouth and provide you with beautiful, functional, healthy dentition. Our services range from preventive care such as oral hygiene (cleanings) visits and sealants to cosmetic enhancements like whitening, porcelain veneers, Invisalign and replacing missing teeth with implant restorations.
We will address your dental concerns, such as decay, gum disease, missing, damaged and yellowed teeth.
Our goal is to help patients improve their dental health, function, and smile using the latest dental technology. Our entire staff is committed to serving all of our patients in a professional, compassionate environment. We strive to provide everyone with smiles that make them happy and proud.
Services offered at our practice include:
• Preventive Care, including Sealants and Fluoride Treatment
• General and advanced cleanings
• Composite (white) fillings
• Crowns and Bridges
• Implant Restorations
• Dentistry for all ages
- We have early, late, and Saturday appointments for your convenience.
Dedicated to Excellent Patient Care
All visits in our office are comprehensive and caring. We provide exceptional cosmetic and family dental care while alleviating anxiety with our compassionate chair-side manner. We use nitrous oxide when desired. We do everything we can to provide the best treatment plan for each patient.
Drs. Moore and Petersen are available to treat our patients of record for true emergencies after business hours.
Call us or visit Cosmetic & Family Dentistry of Perkasie today. We will be pleased to schedule an appointment for you. Drs Moore, Petersen and Staff offer dentistry at its best. Your smile will say it all!
Our office is located beside Pennridge High School, right across from Dunkin’ Donuts. Our reach extends to patients in Sellersville, Richlandtown, Silverdale, Harleysville, Souderton, Telford, Hatfield, Ottsville, and other communities in Bucks and Montgomery Counties
Monday: 7:00am - 7:00pm
Tuesday: 7:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday: 7:00am - 7:00pm
Thursday: 7:00am -7:00pm
Friday: 7:00am - 1:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 1:00pm
Follow Us/Patient Reviews: